for High Schoolers.
Participate in a curated selection of high-quality programming contests targeted towards pre-college students! Subscribe to get notified when contest registration opens.
No spam emails. You can unsubscribe at any time!
About These Contests
Programming contests are an excellent way to improve at competitive programming by helping you improve your contest strategy and overall programming skills. The CPI partners with various organizers to help you find high quality contests to participate in. If you're interested, sign up for our newsletter above.
We currently partner with the following programming contests:
- 4th Turing Fun Cup - May 14, 2022
- The Andover Computing Open (TACO) - May 21, 2022
- Montgomery Blair Informatics Tournament (mBIT) - May 22, 2022
- traverse[cs] - June 19, 2022
- alGIRLithm. A programming contest for high school girls.
- Lexington Informatics Tournament (LIT)
Are you organizing a contest targeted towards high schoolers? If you want to partner with us, send us an email at email@example.com.